• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home again. She prescribed amoxycillin

But she said not to start taking it yet as there's also an ulcer down there, which is probably causing the pain, so to try Bonjela on that first. Not sure about that, TBH, as in my experience ulcers feel different to this, which feels like an abscess

Still, she's the expert so I suppose I should give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Home again. She prescribed amoxycillin

But she said not to start taking it yet as there's also an ulcer down there, which is probably causing the pain, so to try Bonjela on that first. Not sure about that, TBH, as in my experience ulcers feel different to this, which feels like an abscess

Still, she's the expert so I suppose I should give it a go
      Don't be tempted with the adult bonjella - it's crap and expensive. Kids get the best stuff, and so should you

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Don't be tempted with the adult bonjella - it's crap and expensive. Kids get the best stuff, and so should you
        I've got some left from the last time I had an ulcer - it's that fancy stuff that you apply with a kind of little spatula and it solidifies to form a flexible shield over the ulcer which miraculously withstands water, eating, sleeping, and what have you for several hours

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

Abscess or ulcer, either way I'm going for stuff that's easy to eat for the next couple of days. Might get the slow cooker involved…

Comment

I've got some left from the last time I had an ulcer - it's that fancy stuff that you apply with a kind of little spatula and it solidifies to form a flexible shield over the ulcer which miraculously withstands water, eating, sleeping, and what have you for several hours
            Araldite??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              Araldite??
              Almost as good

Seriously, I have no idea what the stuff is made of to be able to survive for hours in the human mouth while being virtually unnoticeable (after the mediciney taste has gone away), but it's astonishingly good

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                This one is due in March (currently) but since it's only just been ordered, that's a guesstimate. We'll know better once it goes on the build sheet, which will probably be January.
                In my case the dealer said if it is near the date of when the 18 plates come out he will wait to register it so I can have an 18 plate. Yours will probably do the same.

Anyway all this shows how the car market is screwed.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Exercise kills the immune system.
                  Mine is fecked anyway.

Comment

Almost as good

Seriously, I have no idea what the stuff is made of to be able to survive for hours in the human mouth while being virtually unnoticeable (after the mediciney taste has gone away), but it's astonishingly good
                    What does it say on the tube?

Due to the diverse people who end up in IT, someone will be able to explain what it is and how it works or point out an article.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      What does it say on the tube?

Due to the diverse people who end up in IT, someone will be able to explain what it is and how it works or point out an article.
                      It's a little bottle, not a tube.The stuff is a liquid, slightly viscous. There's a small spatula inside the lid; you take it out and rest it on the ulcer for a few seconds, and the liquid that was coating the spatula miraculously turns into a kind of skin over the ulcer

Comment

Working...
                      X