• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just wished my agent a happy birthday on facebook.
    creep!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Last minute Crimbo pressie, another 3 month extension at Client Co.

Got an interview lined up in January for another gig starting late February / early March as well.

What it is to be wanted
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Town done; my sole bit of retail hell for this festive season being buying a pair of jeans for myself and some sausage rolls for all of us from M&S, and picking stuff up from an Amazon Locker just off the High Street

I could have walked back, but I’d told them I’d call and wait for a lift, mainly to get them off my case. So walking was around 3000 steps in total, compared to yesterday’s 2200.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Town done; my sole bit of retail hell for this festive season being buying a pair of jeans for myself and some sausage rolls for all of us from M&S, and picking stuff up from an Amazon Locker just off the High Street

I could have walked back, but I’d told them I’d call and wait for a lift, mainly to get them off my case. So walking was around 3000 steps in total, compared to yesterday’s 2200.
          Last ones I had, they had improved the recipe.

I was actually very impressed and I do love a fantastic sausage roll.

For tonight we will be going to Babur one of my favorite Indian restaurants.

Babur Restaurant | Gourmet Indian | Forest Hill | London

Yum
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I can share the real reason why I and someone else on here got canned early
            Weirdest reason when that happened to me once - too much Helium in the oil.

PS Simulation of oil and gas extraction plant, Helium made a stable mathematical model much more difficult so they cancelled the project.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Century

Comment

Well, end of another week...
                Join IPSE

Comment

start of a 10 day break. Only 3 invoicing days to be lost.

Comment

Hacienda Rat.
                    now do i exit stage right, or stage left. ?
                    feck it, - i'll leap into the mosh pit

Comment

For tea tonight, I got us all fish and chips

The chip shop my relatives use these days is one I think I last visited in the 1970s. Under new management more than once since then, I daresay. Anyway, it wasn't too bad by southern standards

Comment

Working...
                      X