• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner, once it was finally ready, proved to be well worth the wait - lamb shank in red wine sauce, with homemade potato wedges and petits pois

The one improvement would have been to have reduced the sauce a bit before serving. But there's another shank and plenty of sauce left, so I'll do that next time

Comment

Tonight's magic box hallucinations commenced with part one of Mannen som log (TV Mini-Series 2003), being one of the earlier Wallander adaptations, when Rolf Lassgård was still playing the main man and daughter Linda Wallander, who appears briefly at the start of this one, was neither a police officer nor blonde.

And after that, some more of The Americans, because I'm quite caught up in the fourth season storylines at the moment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Morning all not quite as murky now as earlier.
            Slight delay in getting online and my computer was installing the fix for the Intel Clusterfrack.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning....

stayed up to late last night so tired today...

roll on 3.30.

Comment

Dad gave us Christmas money. I spoil my wife - have just bought her a new shed with a proper base. It's bigger than her current one and has a decent window on it.

Hopefully she'll be warm enough in there.

As for her old shed, it's going to be cut down to size so that the chickens have a bigger shelter when it's raining. Turns out we might be getting some guineafowl as well, so I was told last night.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Grey and murky on the way to Client Co. this morning. Just grey now.

Traffic chaos due to a big fire in Nottingham Station and closed roads somewhat offset by the fact that it's Friday and half the business seems to WFH on Fridays.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ftfy

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Dad gave us Christmas money. I spoil my wife - have just bought her a new dungeon with a proper base. It's bigger than her current one and has a decent barred window on it.

Hopefully she'll be warm enough in there.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X