• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Coffee and a couple of satsumas for breakfast.

I'm due at the hospital for the cardiac rehab assessment first thing tomorrow, so when they ask about diet I want to be able to list a bunch of healthy stuff from today as if it's normal
    good luck with that

Comment

Rudely awoken this morning by the phone, it being a call from the pimp, which I chose to ignore. Every few days I seem to need a lot more sleep than usual, but I suppose it's good for me as I feel much better for it

Anyway, now I'm up and about I find an email from him, asking if I'm ready to go back to ClientCo yet
      No further contact: no response to my email reply, and he's dodging my calls by being "on the other line" and so on, so I assume this is a washout after all

Still, I'm quite happy with taking February off. Maybe March as well, actually

Comment

No further contact: no response to my email reply, and he's dodging my calls by being "on the other line" and so on, so I assume this is a washout after all

Still, I'm quite happy with taking February off. Maybe March as well, actually
        So talk to clientco?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          So talk to clientco?
          Might do - I need to return their keycard if they don't want me back

Comment

Tonight's tea has been chicken and barley soup out of the freezer, with a thick crust of wholemeal bread. Dead nice

Comment

Early night as I'm off to the cardiac rehab thing tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Is it too early? yes it is. Off to T2.

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Very wet out, with what the weather app describes as "showers"

I think it might have actually stopped raining at the moment, but the forecast is 50% that it will resume over the next couple of hours. Undaunted, I still intend to walk the three miles to my cardiac rehab appointment

Apart from anything else, one of the things they might do is a "walking test" designed to check your mobility. I did this last time, and it seems primarily intended for people who can barely manage to shuffle up and down a hospital corridor. So hopefully, being able to point to the workout on my phone demonstrating that I've just walked all the way there, and in the rain to boot, will render this bit unnecessary, thereby saving ten minutes or so

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all, damp oot there the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X