• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made up for the substandard breakfast by having a proper fry-up for tea, including beans and two slices of fried bread

There've been some light snow showers but, as usual, none of it has settled.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all a bit chilly out.
        Twickenham was surprisingly warm on Saturday, although the wonderfully foul-mouthed lady from Neath who was sitting behind me was more entertaining that the events on the pitch.
        England were quite good for 20 minutes, then for the last hour of the game they didn't score anything (or have much of a chance). Wales were unlucky with that try that wasn't awarded and a couple of other dubious calls not picked up on TV, but overall the result was probably fair and the ref did his best to keep the game flowing.

I'm surprised some of the sassenach scots haven't been on talking about their win over France. Thought it was possibly the best game of the weekend.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all a bit chilly out.
          Twickenham was surprisingly warm on Saturday, although the wonderfully foul-mouthed lady from Neath who was sitting behind me was more entertaining that the events on the pitch.
          England were quite good for 20 minutes, then for the last hour of the game they didn't score anything (or have much of a chance). Wales were unlucky with that try that wasn't awarded and a couple of other dubious calls not picked up on TV, but overall the result was probably fair and the ref did his best to keep the game flowing.

I'm surprised some of the sassenach scots haven't been on talking about their win over France. Thought it was possibly the best game of the weekend.
          I DID mention it, briefly, yesterday evening

Comment

Sorry,
            Morning all

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out

Cold, though

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Links are up
                  At last!

Comment

Still no sign of a contract with the correct dates on it. If they don't get it sorted today, I won't be starting tomorrow

Comment

Car delivery to dealer in 10 days time.
                      Just started to price up insurance and was pleasantly surprised at it being sub £400.

...but do I get it wrapped to protect the paint?

The wife's car is due on 01/03 and I promised her she'd have her car before I had mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X