• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey out, apparently, though it's hard to be sure as the sun isn't up yet

It's against nature being up at this time, that's what it is

Comment

Oh good, there's a road closure on the A14 so I have to take some weird route unless it's sorted out in the next thirty minutes

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

morning all s'murky out
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think I may have a new signature...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            I’ve got to say WTFH is a LOT closer to reality than that.

Comment

Nick, for your late night viewing, can I recommend "In Order Of Disappearance" - it's on BBC iPlayer for about another week. Norwegian film, referred to as a black comedy, but basically there's a lot of bad people get killed and one or two bits that will have you laughing.

It's not "In Bruges" (which I loved), nor is it "Falling Down" (which is OK), but there are vague similarities.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Roast pork left over from Sunday in a wholemeal bap for lunch - oh, and a bag of plain crisps

The drive in was suitably wretched

But it turns out the stuff I’m working on at the moment is moderately interesting, so there’s that

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Nick, for your late night viewing, can I recommend "In Order Of Disappearance" - it's on BBC iPlayer for about another week. Norwegian film, referred to as a black comedy, but basically there's a lot of bad people get killed and one or two bits that will have you laughing.

It's not "In Bruges" (which I loved), nor is it "Falling Down" (which is OK), but there are vague similarities.
                    Cheers - I’ll have a look

Comment

Home!

Somewhat better drive home than this morning

Comment

Working...
                      X