• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      The joy of 2am Database migrations.

qh
      Did it work?

Bl**dy Database migrants coming over here and stealing our databases. These foreign tables shouldn't be allowed...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Snow tonight?

My weather app seems to be telling me so...

Comment

Petrol station lunch day

The new Morrison’s adjacent to ClientCo opens this weekend, so that will be my destination next Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Snow tonight?

My weather app seems to be telling me so...
            Mine has it booked in for first thing tomorrow

Comment

Beetroot soup for me today - found it in the freezer and remember making it last year.

Just need someone to remind me later today (and tomorrow morning) that my bodily functions (ahem) will be of non-standard colour.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Did it work?

Bl**dy Database migrants coming over here and stealing our databases. These foreign tables shouldn't be allowed...
                Thankfully yes!

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Home!

Terrible traffic at the far end this morning, and terrible traffic at this end this evening

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    But it turns out the stuff I’m working on at the moment is moderately interesting, so there’s that
                    Update: almost immediately, I was told to shelve the interesting stuff so I could do a load of tedious stuff with some really boring bits. So there's that

Comment

On the bright side, I was able to put the propositional calculus to use in devising a bunch of jQuery selectors for setting the checked/unchecked/indeterminate state of checkboxes in a tree structure all at once

Comment

Working...
                      X