• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the dentist in the morning. It's a pain having to do stuff

Comment

That's the recycling bin put out.

I'm going to get an early night - not because of bin day, or even the dentist, but simply because I'm knackered

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Gressingham Duck & roast veg with home brew lager!

not bad, the duck was good as well.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Interesting walk this morning, The Dog (tw) ran off into the woods as is her wont and came back with a reasonably sized bone. When she dropped it at my feet I examined it to try to work out what it came from: human, animal or cyclist.
              It wasn't human, and if I was to hazard a guess I'd go for the remains of a lower foreleg from a roe deer or maybe a fox femur.

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit foggy out

Makes a nice change. Quite often it's foggy out in the county, but it doesn't penetrate the heart of the city

Off tot he dentist in a bit, then the monthly prescription needs collecting, then shopping. With a bit of effort I can get it all done by lunchtime, and then the rest of the weekend's my own

Comment

Not one of Brillo's ribs then?

Talking of which, WTF is he?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Off tot he dentist in a bit,
                    Hold on, you're not my wife by any chance? She's just gone to the dentist.

Or is that a code name for where the two of you meet up to have a steamy affair play Candy Crush?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Not one of Brillo's ribs then?

Talking of which, WTF is he?
                      He's taking a CUK break for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X