• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Chuck a sickie, - tell them your food preparation areas proved inadequate, and yer no' well
    Nah, I need the money so I can end the gig in May. Taking a couple of months off to have my chest cut open over the Christmas period put a bit of a dent in the bank balance

Comment

Suppose I'd better get to sleep, or I'll be doing it on the A14 tomorrow morning

Goodnight all

Comment

slow cooker roast chicken.

Just throw it in the slowcooker, DONE!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Rather amused by Sydney's 'Big Dig' - unearthing the archaeology from 1840. The artefacts found look rather like the contents of my mother's cabinet.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, apparently, though at least the rain's stopped

Comment

Morning all day 2 of go live. Possibly too much of the Black Stuff last night.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

misty and murky in Manchester

Comment

Morning

Waiting to have a blood test. Amazed the number of people who don't understand take a ticket and wait like old supermarket deli style.

(Oh and there is nothing seriously wrong with me. Though I bet the GP will try and waste a haemotologist's time again.)
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Morning

Waiting to have a blood test. Amazed the number of people who don't understand take a ticket and wait like old supermarket deli style.

(Oh and there is nothing seriously wrong with me. Though I bet the GP will try and waste a haemotologist's time again.)
                      Too much blood in the alcohol stream again?

Comment

Working...
                      X