• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all pleasant dog walk earlier in clear blue skies, now the clouds are coming in.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Bright, breezy and sunny here atm.

No bread left for toast so bagel with cream cheese and bacon for breakfast. Because Bacon.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Live WW2 'heirloom' bomb found in Bridgend house - BBC News
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Stone me, this forum is so quiet.
          Since Zeity left it is not the same. He never really recovered from the loss of Janey.

If only Zeity would return.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            and now M$ powerbi server works fine on my personal PC.

try it on work's POS and it won't behave itself. Tried all the options no joy. The have butchered it in the name of security. PITA!

But pie & chips seem to have taken my mind off it.
            It does that

Comment

Originally posted by PokemonStay View Post
              Since Zeity left it is not the same. He never really recovered from the loss of Janey.

If only Zeity would return.

Comment

Petrol station lunch day

The car has turned off its engine warning light. I reckon it’s the very hot days that get to it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Petrol station lunch day

The car has turned off its engine warning light. I reckon it’s the very hot days that get to it
                  Maybe the car was objecting to you leering at the women wearing very little?

Comment

And my email service provider has “upgraded” their systems, which included destroying everyone’s login details. They emailed to say I now had to login with “your email address” and password. But they haven’t said which email address or password

I’ve emailed support pointing out that I have at least four email addresses associated with my account, and an even greater number of passwords, and asking them which ones I should use. I’ve tried telnetting in to the new mail server and having a go with every combination I could think of, but none of them work. And they haven’t replied, even though they’ve had three days to think about it.

In related news, I’m going to set up my own mail server in the very near future, and move all my domains, and my web hosting

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      And my email service provider has “upgraded” their systems, which included destroying everyone’s login details. They emailed to say I now had to login with “your email address” and password. But they haven’t said which email address or password

I’ve emailed support pointing out that I have at least four email addresses associated with my account, and an even greater number of passwords, and asking them which ones I should use. I’ve tried telnetting in to the new mail server and having a go with every combination I could think of, but none of them work. And they haven’t replied, even though they’ve had three days to think about it.

In related news, I’m going to set up my own mail server in the very near future, and move all my domains, and my web hosting
                      TSB do email too?

Comment

Working...
                      X