• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PokemonStay View Post
    TSB do email too?

It’s Easily, who I’ve frequently recommended to other people over the more than fifteen years I’ve been with them. But no more; since the last takeover, they’re abysmal

Comment

Home!

Quite a while ago, actually, but I've been trying to get my email working

After blundering around for ages in the new Easily web portal, which reminds me of Borges's City of the Immortals ("I thought, 'The gods who built this place were mad.' Later, I thought, 'The gods who built this place are dead.'"), I finally found my new email settings. Slight problem: Mac Mail refuses to use them because of a certificate error on their end

Gmail isn't quite so fussy, so for the moment I have to use that to check my mail

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Home!

Quite a while ago, actually, but I've been trying to get my email working

After blundering around for ages in the new Easily web portal, which reminds me of Borges's City of the Immortals ("I thought, 'The gods who built this place were mad.' Later, I thought, 'The gods who built this place are dead.'"), I finally found my new email settings. Slight problem: Mac Mail refuses to use them because of a certificate error on their end

Gmail isn't quite so fussy, so for the moment I have to use that to check my mail
        Don't you just HATE computers?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Don't you just HATE computers?
          I hate companies who change all their crap at the same time and leave you lacking vital information, then don't respond to support emails

I haven't even mentioned that I had to hunt around on their portal to work out how to set up a new FTP username and password for my web hosting

Comment

The drumming weirdos have started going past again

I'd forgotten about them

Comment

I hate companies who change all their crap at the same time and leave you lacking vital information, then don't respond to support emails

I haven't even mentioned that I had to hunt around on their portal to work out how to set up a new FTP username and password for my web hosting
              Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee has a lot to answer for i reckon

Comment

The drumming weirdos have started going past again

I'd forgotten about them
                Are they just in time??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Are they just in time??
                  Depends on whether they're expecting the end of the world, or something a bit more positive.

Comment

Chicken korma, rice, and naan for tea

Comment

Feeling utterly worn out tonight. Dunno why

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X