• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Feeling tired, fat and bloated this morning. Not completely dead behind the eyes like some mornings but unable to engage with anything meaningfully.

It must be coffee time.

Comment

Just watched a tugboat leaving the docks.

Being here is sooooo exciting.

Oh, and I had my last bottle of Old Peculier last night.

It was very nice.

Rather nicer than their IPA in my opinion.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 5 September 2018, 10:06.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Patchy cloud today; 21.5°C in here now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Now to enjoy my new pillows

Goodnight all
          And...?

<hiatus>

Feck feck feckity feck feck feck.

Turn my back for 5 minutes and the fly that's been annoying me all morning had found my little packet of cheese & was buzzing around inside it.

As I said before, Feck feck feckity feck feck feck.

I was enjoying that cheese too.

Off shortly to listen to the lies from the curly headed c***t from Carmarthen during his annual spiel.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 5 September 2018, 11:58.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Woo! An actual interview with a client! That's picked up my day somewhat.

Local, decent-ish rate... looks like it could be a good bet.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              And...?
              Oh, yes! New pillows were excellent; one of those things that makes me wonder why I put up with the wretched state of the old ones for so long

Comment

Email from offshore asking for details of the 'Help To Buy Whales' loan scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Suspiciously sunny in Mancunia this morning.

Traffic significantly heavier than yesterday due to the schools reopening.
                  Permie-boom - passed my probation after six months as a permie. Work/life balance is good, home in time to watch The Chase most evenings. Can't believe that bint taking -£8,000 last night. Grrr.
                  Erm....

just a quiet word loike

I do the Manchester weather updates.....

you seem like a nice guy - would not want to see you swimming with the fishes....

capeesh

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Woo! An actual interview with a client! That's picked up my day somewhat.

Local, decent-ish rate... looks like it could be a good bet.
                    Sounds promising!

Comment

Lunch has been a cob with Sainsbury's roast topside of beef

Comment

Working...
                      X