• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    16.5 deg in here, 11.5 in the laundry room with a min of 11.4.

CBS at the moment.

Dawn is about to poke about with her rosy fingers from the looks of things.
    Still CBS though there are some "clouds" visible over Margam.

Clouds of quite what is debatable. <-

The sun is streaming into the lab which bodes well for Esteemed Customer satisfaction once we actually get the fecking place wired up for that new fangled electrick stuff.

You couldn't make it up, really you couldn't.

They'd better start working a bit quicker or it's gonna be really really embarassing.

And who the feck thought benches on fecking wheels was anything like a good idea?

Are we having bench races now the Esteemed Customers have chairs without wheels?

Thankfully it's about 24 "Age Concern" degrees in here.

The bus was rather chilly this morning, what with the window being open and all.

It takes about 10 minutes to walk from the bus stop to the slough of despond.

Can't decide which bus stop to use on the way home this evening, being spoiled for choice and all of them requiring traffic lights to cross.

The Google maps thing is good for finding out where the bus stops are, I've just discovered.

Never needed to know before this.

<hiatus>

And have I mentioned the flies?

There's lots & lots of flies.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 September 2018, 08:46.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working from home today so no weather report from Mancland

But in small commuter town somewhere near the M56 the weather is grey, cold with a hint of rain.

in other news

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...funds-15114335

Comment

Cobalt Thorium G forever!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0bgrwm3

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day here, and the temperature within has dipped below twenty for the first time in months: 19.8°C

Comment

Off to That London later for a conference tomorrow. I've decided this is a good reason not to bother going shopping today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Off to That London later for a conference tomorrow. I've decided this is a good reason not to bother going shopping today
              Whereabouts? I'm sure we could recommend a decent bar or restaurant.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Whereabouts? I'm sure we could recommend a decent bar or restaurant.
                Holborn - lots of excellent places within walking/tubing distance

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Holborn - lots of excellent places within walking/tubing distance
                  Eagle gastro pub and Foxlow restaurant at Farringdon are two I'd recommend. There's also the Seven Dials Hawksmoor within walking distance in the other direction and Kintan Japanese BBQ near Chancery Lane tube.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Time to foxtrot, Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Time to foxtrot, Oscar
                      WBDIS.

Plus I just offed the fly that's been bugging me all day.

I told it to feck off but did it listen?

Comment

Working...
                      X