• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rain out there definitely has a hint of sleetiness. Winter is upon us.

In other news, our favourite (ex) forum accountants are hoping to make the Christmas party

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I didn't set any alarms today, as I wanted to see how late I'd sleep naturally. It always turns out to be about an hour later than I would have allowed myself
      It was 25 minutes past fecking 4 for me this morning.

<hiatus>

And the wind has dropped & the rain has stopped.

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 27 November 2018, 13:20.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        It was 25 minutes past fecking 4 for me this morning.
        Was it that screams of esteemed customers from the basement that woke you?

Comment

The rain has arrived. In fact, it arrived just as I went out of the back door. As usual

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            Could you burn that pile of dead cyclists?

Which pile?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The rain has settled in, and I'm going to have to put the lights on in here, it's so gloomy

So, for lunch: chicken and barley soup, with thick wholemeal toast. Just the thing for such weather

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The rain has settled in, and I'm going to have to put the lights on in here, it's so gloomy

So, for lunch: chicken and barley soup, with thick wholemeal toast. Just the thing for such weather
                WNFS except spicy lentil hareera soup, courtesy of messrs Baxter & co.
                Unfortunately i needs must sally forth shortly, so loin girding time it is

Comment

Sun's out.

The rain has stopped, the wind has lessened to a breeze.

There is blue sky visible.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dark already on the continent.

Comment

A tad precipitous out. I suspect we shall get wet on our walk
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X