• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masters of Malt are doing Christmas specials - just ordered some gin & rum from them and am getting a free whisky sample as well - along with a decent discount off one of the gins.

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Got to go out again tomorrow! Dentist again

Due to the lateness of dinner, the only telly I watched was a bit more of Ambulance while I ate.

Goodnight all
      Which dentist do you visit? I want to buy shares in them.

Seriously, what is it this time?

I went to dentist last week. Filling that day. I have another filling in 6 months. Then a root canal 6 months after that.

That will be my 3rd root canal. My 2nd needed a general anesthetic.

When I go permie I think I will take the dental plan.

Comment

Morning denizens

Cold (though not freezing), damp (but not drizzling) day (yet not shining) out there

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
          Which dentist do you visit? I want to buy shares in them.

Seriously, what is it this time?

I went to dentist last week. Filling that day. I have another filling in 6 months. Then a root canal 6 months after that.

That will be my 3rd root canal. My 2nd needed a general anesthetic.

When I go permie I think I will take the dental plan.
          Mine is still dealing with the aftermath of his four or five attempts to do a root canal on one tooth before we finally gave up on it and moved on to other stuff that needed doing

One interesting thing about seeing him so much is observing the way the spirit has been knocked out of him during that time. At the start of the year he was recently qualified and full of enthusiasm, but the unremitting flow of patients has clearly worn him down, and I now suspect he's starting to question his choice of career; he seems beaten

Comment

Mine is still dealing with the aftermath of his four or five attempts to do a root canal on one tooth before we finally gave up on it and moved on to other stuff that needed doing

One interesting thing about seeing him so much is observing the way the spirit has been knocked out of him during that time. At the start of the year he was recently qualified and full of enthusiasm, but the unremitting flow of patients has clearly worn him down, and I now suspect he's starting to question his choice of career; he seems beaten
            I know how he feels.

Difficult to believe that this nonsense seemed like A Good Idea for a change of career a mere 14 years ago.

114 working days to go.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 5 December 2018, 11:17.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

At the dentist

Comment

At the dentist
                And home again, hopefully not returning until a checkup in June next year

Comment

want to go for lunch but cannot as one of our IT bods has logged onto my laptop to install some stuff...

and seems like he is having some troubles - so cannot go anywhere until he either succeeds or gives up.

Comment

Tomato soup and white bread for lunch

It's back to raining out there now

Comment

X55 home.

If I'd had any sense I'd have got off it at the Big Cam, or even better, caught the X5 instead & got off that at the Big Cam.

The hordes get on at the bus stand in Neath & it was only a bit of drizzle after all.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X