• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm novel

No idea ...

Comment

Famous spanish goalkeeper - feckedifahno

Comment

After a quick trip to the Pot Still, it’s almost time for bed.

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

For tea tonight: M&S breaded battered haddock cod, with chips and beans. Very nice, it was

About time to trundle forth the recycling bin.

Comment

And thusly is "The Godfather III" duly watched.

Fairly weird in parts, but a lot better than some of the crap I've watched recently.

TFBSZ with knobs, bells & whistles on.

Just the other two dvds in the set to watch.

Which probably ain't going to happen.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's viewing, apart from a bit of some BBC documentary about a posh hotel in London whilst dining, was a rewatch of The Interpreter (2005), in which Nicole Kidman, as the eponymous interpreter at the UN in New York, and Sean Penn, as a Secret Service agent, are embroiled in a plot to assassinate one of those unpleasant African dictators. Very good thriller with a lot of action and some gnarly twists and turns, I thought. Worth a watch

And then a bit more of The West Wing. It turned out to be the dreaded Christmas episode that turns up in every season like a recurring outbreak of cholera, but it was actually quite good for one of those, being the one that starts with Jewish gangsters murdering somebody in the early 1950s.

It's raining fairly steadily now, but very mild for the time of year at 12°C, according to whatever source the phone relies on.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                TFIF, etc

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Grey verging on not quite black.

Sunless, moonless, venusless.

Dry.

Windy.

Unseasonably warm. I can feel the glaciers melting.

17.8 deg in the living room, 12.6 in the laundry room, with a min of 11.8.

Bus late again.

Friday. Yay.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out, but fairly chilly at 9°C, and rather windy too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      The new shawarma place over the road is now adorned with a banner proclaiming that it will be opening this Friday, with a 50% off promotion. Might pop over and try something, just to be neighbourly
                      And the banner has now been changed to proclaim the same thing, but on Monday

Good job I have a backup plan for tonight's dinner

Though the fact that they made the part of the banner showing the day and date with stick-on vinyl lettering that could be easily changed shows great foresight

Comment

Working...
                      X