• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Quite sunny out, with a little thin high cloud, and temperatures in double digits (10°C)

Comment

Morning
      nothing to see here, - carry on

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        nothing to see here, - carry on

There's a lot of posts that could be edited to that.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I remember fondly when the prospect of a 10k post would lead to intense drivelling. Followed by CUK servers locking up at the last moment.

<sigh>

Comment

I have heard, that, back in the day night, one might find, on logging in the following day, that a mere 2 or 3 hundred posts had magically arrived in TPD.

Obviously I never experienced this, only having been here since 2018.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              There's a lot of posts that could be edited to that.
              in a certain subthread for sure

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                I remember fondly when the prospect of a 10k post would lead to intense drivelling. Followed by CUK servers locking up at the last moment.

<sigh>
                since May 2018?? - that's strange

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  I have heard, that, back in the day night, one might find, on logging in the following day, that a mere 2 or 3 hundred posts had magically arrived in TPD.

Of course not

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    since May 2018?? - that's strange
                    Since 1st Jan 2018 all new CUK joiners have to read all old CUK posts.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

When Diver tried to catch Brillo post count - bored while laid up after trying to slice his hand in 2. He only managed to get equal before the meds kicked in and he had to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X