• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Grey.

Misty.

No currently detectable precipitation.

Baglan mountain invisible, Margam doubly so.

Sun might be coming up like thunder but that's currently invisible too.

Warmer side of NotSoCold.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all.

A few wisps of cloud but very blue out there this morning. I bet it's freezing though.

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit Simpsons in the west, a bit overcast in the east; but quite mild, all in all

Comment

morning

grey here in shady sarf herts.

off to make some noise in the studio today.

Comment

Generally sunny and Simpsonesque all over now, as befits the day of the Vernal Equinox

Comment

You know that scene in Titanic where the business manager captain sees the iceberg, steers towards it and then goes for "Full Steam Ahead"?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sausage bap (wholemeal) with red sauce for lunch. Delicious

And after that, for the first time in who knows how long, I have NO SAUSAGES in the place. Not a sausage

Restocking will take place when I go shopping

Comment

An email arrives from Google, about the forthcoming closure of Google+.

It says, "This is a reminder that on April 2, 2019 we’re shutting down consumer Google+ and will begin deleting content… Downloading your Google+ content may take time, so get started before March 31, 2019."

There really isn't that much of it, Google. Starting at 11:59:55 on April 1 will probably do for me

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Misty.

Baglan mountain invisible, Margam doubly so.
                      WDSS.

"They've" just been around putting up fire escape notices on every door.

I've been reading ancient copies of "Wireless World" from back when it was worth reading.

Can't understand half of it now.

Never heard of "immittance" before, and the "Denominator Output Immittance Theorem" even less.

Stone me, there were some bright people writing stuff back in the day.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 March 2019, 16:22.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X