• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow/hailstones in central London this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
      Snow/hailstones in central London this afternoon
      Excellent!

Comment

For tea tonight, chicken casserole out of the freezer, with the rest of the potato wedges from a few nights back. Extremely nice; it was one of those casseroles where I'd chucked pancetta and white wine in, so it was full of flavour

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          it was full of flavour
          I'm not sure I can remember flavour.

Chili seems to help a lot though.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just noticed that there’s a movie on tonight which features a woman who tried to stop me from meeting (and dating) The Wife (tm).
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

No telly tonight, apart from more people breaking down/crashing on the A1 with dinner, as I fancied reading my book instead

Goodnight all

Comment

Fekkin' boiler on the blink again.... second time in three weeks!

Ah well, new one due as part of ScruffTowers[emoji2400] renovation works...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Wet with hints of sleet.

Baglan mountain just about visible.

Sunless.

Just watched a ?fishing? boat tying up in the dock.

Left hand down a bit.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning

Bright.

Sunny.

Cold.

Hoping that Welsh Weather improves for the weekend. Headed to Tewkesbury on Saturday and thence to LLanwrtyd Wells and back via Brecon on the bike.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X