• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bit of junk was an old metal detector I must have brought in the late 70s. Amazingly it still works. Probably post it on Freecycle for some kid to play with.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

And the rather profound post-birthday hangover has eased a little, though not much

I'll probably get an early (for me) night in the hope of feeling better tomorrow.

Comment

That rather reminds me of my birthday meal.

I wish I hadn't remembered that.

Currently watching "Timeless" with 10 minutes of "True Romance" yet to watch.

It does seem to dispense with a lot of big name actors very quickly.

And that's the end of it.

A surprisingly happy ending considering the bloodbath.

One more ep of "Timeless" and it's done.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 April 2019, 22:16.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been Surgeons on iPlayer, because watching somebody having a massive abdominal apron removed is just the thing while one is eating dinner. And then, wandering through the back corridors of the iPlayer app, I found a 2010 documentary about The Good Life, which was a pleasant enough watch

The latter featured Brian Sewell among the various people reminiscing about the show, for some strange reason

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

morning

CBS again this morning

bit more king billy than recently though

Comment

Morning.

Greyish.

Not sunny.

Hints of blue sky through the overcast.

Cooler side of not so warm

Dry though it looks quite damp out there at the moment.

No current precipitation but it's penciled in for later.

Touch of dermatitis proving very irritating.

If the moisturiser doesn't do the business it'll have to be a touch of the steroid cream.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all muggy out on the walk earlier.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Tonight's viewing has been Surgeons on iPlayer, because watching somebody having a massive abdominal apron removed is just the thing while one is eating dinner. And then, wandering through the back corridors of the iPlayer app, I found a 2010 documentary about The Good Life, which was a pleasant enough watch

The latter featured Brian Sewell among the various people reminiscing about the show, for some strange reason

Goodnight all
                    My nan always watched the show "Jimmys" when I was growing up in the hope that one week she would see me on one of my many many A&E trips as a child. I am no less clumsy nowadays, I just stubbornly refuse to get treated properly.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

It was moderately sunny about twenty minutes ago, but that's been hastily replaced with general overcast

Our promised thunderstorms this afternoon have been downgraded to mere showers, and maybe not even them

Comment

Working...
                      X