• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one £10.50 on National Lottery!

Lets hope B****t does not happen before the money hits my account....

Comment

Morning.

Must have been tired since I finally woke up at 08:33. :

Dry.

Sunny.

Warmish side of notsocold.

Blueish skies.

Saturday.<- this last being necessary so I know what fecking day it is.

Where's the worried smilie?

Cottons are in the wm, due out some time after 12:00
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning
        cold and grey today.

the cardiorenalapathy is strong, again, today.

don't think i'll be doing much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          On my 60th attempt, I finally managed to get to speak to a human at the police speed camera office about this form

As expected, it's just a case of ticking the "don't know" box and attaching a letter; they can't tick the box for me on their computer. The whole system is exceedingly 20th century having been designed by the usual suspects and costing billions
          FTFY

It amazes me how little automation and portal work gets done right by the Government. We must be able to 'borrow' from other countries.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Just won £10.50 on National Lottery!

Lets hope divorce does not happen before the money hits my account....
            FTFY
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For more years than I care to remember, I've had drawers and boxes full of old cables that I have never needed, I now can't find a bloody kettle lead for love nor money!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                For more years than I care to remember, I've had drawers and boxes full of old cables that I have never needed, I now can't find a bloody kettle lead for love nor money!
                I've got loads you can have

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Looking quite Simpsonesque here, and mild too

Chance of rain later, of course

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    I've got loads you can have
                    I had boxes full of the damn things when "we" moved from Ye Olde Sloughe of Desponde to Ye Newe Sloughe of Evene Greatere Desponde last summer.

Then some of the inhabitants of Ye Newe tuliphole discovered that they'd left shedloads of the damn things in Ye Olde tuliphole and thusly "borrowed" all of mine.

In other other probably equally uninteresting news, Ye Cottons have done their thing in Ye WM, followed by Ye Newe Paire of Jeans in an attempt to make said Jeans a bit less stiff.

All of which are now hanging on Ye Washinge Linee drying in Ye Sunshine.

Which reminds me I intended to refill Ye Birde Feeder.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Afternoon denizens

Looking quite Simpsonesque here, and mild too

Chance of rain later, of course
                    Ye in ye easte are under a troughe apparently according to ye chappie on ye wirelesse a bit earlier.

Whereas we in ye west are under a high which is goode.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Morning
                    cold and grey today.

the cardiorenalapathy is strong, again, today.

don't think i'll be doing much.
                    You & me both.

For no readily apparent reason I'm completely fecked, and, sadly enough, not in a good way.

Ye Next Door Neighbour just gave some post.

Which is odd since it should have been redirected since I've extended the redirection service for another 12 months.

Even more amazing is that Ye Nexte Doore Neighbour has managed to get himself out of bed.

Today's haul of dvds is about a foot.

There's a new charity emporium opened, and 3 came from there.

Ye Nexte Doore Blacke Catte seems very scared of me, which is moderately unusual.

Tea/dinner this evening will, in all likelihood, be a portion of spag bol.

I've added some chili to said bol so it may be spag chili con carne in effect.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 11 May 2019, 13:16.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Finally re felted the shed roof.. actually had to replace whole roof due to too much water damage.

Also put the new garden furniture up which was a pita but now sat on it enjoying a beer and the sunshine.

Still a bit of a chilly wind when it blows mind you.

Off to the thriving metropolis of Warrington for some beer tonight...that may or may not be fun depending on the mood of the locals.

[emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                      X