• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    On the other hand, you will get much more Welsh coming through. Watch out for the LLandudno lot - they are the worst.
    Yeah - do not think there is much of interest in my town to warrant getting off the train...

hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yeah - do not think there is much of interest in my town to warrant getting off the train...

hopefully...

Frodsham Hill war memorial? I have seen it many times. Though I would probably drive.

I guess Runcorn chemical plant only warrants looking at from the M56.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Frodsham Hill war memorial? I have seen it many times. Though I would probably drive.

I guess Runcorn chemical plant only warrants looking at from the M56.
        Yeah there is always the war memorial - also when you are up the hill on a clear day you can see Snowdon (I think).

Hike around bit and you can find quite clear remains of an iron age fort.

Runcorn chemical plant is best seen from the M56 but it has provided some of oPM's family employment over the years so cannot really complain.

Also do not tell anyone but there are a few decent pubs etc - would not want people making them too crowded.

Comment

Morning denizens

Very Simpsonesque out there today

Comment

sunny.
            not so warm yet.
            no sign of WTFH, which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              no sign of WTFH, which is good.
              It means he is burying a cyclist. Probably.

Comment

I miss Eek!

Just had todays stand up and new guy was introduced as our Dynamics CRM expert, his first task was to go through the Microsoft Learning Academy and complete the Dynamics fundamental course
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Sausage bap (wholemeal, sauce: red) for lunch

The nurse from the GP's must be bored as she was wandering up and down their back yard, pausing at one point to read the label on the recycling bin

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Links are up

Rather than transporting valueless books to Oxfam, I had a doze.

I'm not sure that it was a good idea.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 May 2019, 13:48.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X