• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF has got into Churchill?
    Eh? Not seen Churchie on here for years.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Eh? Not seen Churchie on here for years.
      He's here, just not under that name.

Lot of that about, actually

Check out the most recent entry in "Who's been banned and why"

Comment

I seem to have neglected to inform the assembled congregation that tea/dinner yesterday evening was lentil <pffffft> soup with a touch of ground chili in it to spice it up a bit.

It was relatively nice which is a relief.

I have also found that I've neglected to extract the M&S battered haddock from the freezer, thusly ensuring that it will take a lot longer to cook this evening.

Ho very hum.

Just got asked what leaving gift I'd like.

I said, in my best Saint Bob voice, "gimme the fecking money".

The exam is still ongoing in a still ongoing sort of way.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Suppose I'd better do the shopping

Comment

Happy bank holiday all!
            www.inniaccounts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jess inniAccounts View Post
              Happy bank holiday all!
              And to you!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Suppose I'd better do the shopping
                And so it came to pass.

I went up to see if there was any news of the SMC; he said he's waiting to get hold of a new ignition lock and some other bits, which I would hope he doesn't expect me to pay for

A few years ago we fitted a replacement offside rear door, obtained from a member of the Orion Owners Club over in Stoke for a tenner, after some moron reversed into the car. He asked me if we'd scrapped the old door, and I said we had, which he said was a shame as we needed a new quarterlight, that having been smashed by the thieves to gain entry. And I was delighted to remind him that, at the time, he took the glass out of the old door in case it might ever be needed, and it's been in the boot ever since

So IN YOUR FACE ALL YOU TIDY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KEEP STUFF AROUND FOR YEARS "IN CASE IT COMES IN HANDY"! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!

And then on to Sainsbury's, where I was just in time to get some Southern not-actually-fried chicken thighs at the hot food counter reduced to half price to get rid of them, which I shall now have for a late lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  And so it came to pass.

I went up to see if there was any news of the SMC; he said he's waiting to get hold of a new ignition lock and some other bits, which I would hope he doesn't expect me to pay for

A few years ago we fitted a replacement offside rear door, obtained from a member of the Orion Owners Club over in Stoke for a tenner, after some moron reversed into the car. He asked me if we'd scrapped the old door, and I said we had, which he said was a shame as we needed a new quarterlight, that having been smashed by the thieves to gain entry. And I was delighted to remind him that, at the time, he took the glass out of the old door in case it might ever be needed, and it's been in the boot ever since

So IN YOUR FACE ALL YOU TIDY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KEEP STUFF AROUND FOR YEARS "IN CASE IT COMES IN HANDY"! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!
                  Never throw anything away!

It's endlessly amusing that "they" seem to love smashing quarterlights.

A little triangular piece of glass that costs £50 or more.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Never throw anything away!

It's endlessly amusing that "they" seem to love smashing quarterlights.

A little triangular piece of glass that costs £50 or more.
                    I know! The nearside one got done by some junkie a few years ago

Comment

My new O2 SIM arrived, I've been through their online process to move the existing number across, and now I keep checking the phone every twenty seconds to see if the old one has stopped working yet so I can put the new one in

Comment

Working...
                      X