• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my phone is stuffed too.

Good thing about London is you are never more than 200 metres from a phone repair shop.

Comment

Usual phone place not open at stated time. So I went elsewhere. Who seem to have ripped me off.

At least they are fixing it.

Amazing how its hard to survive without phone.

For a start, google maps is very handy when driving up to North Wales. Which I will do tonight.

Comment

morning.
        dryish this morning

Comment

Morning.

Slightly lighter grey than yesterday's grey.

Sunless.

Damp.

Dank.

Dreary.

Depressing.

November all over again again.

But no current precipitation.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Phone is fixed.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey again, but showers instead of continuous rain, which I suppose could be regarded as an improvement

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Oh goody. After the death of my brother in Feb now my brother-out-law is dead. My sister found him collapased on the floor last night.

He was only 62.

I thought he lived a fairly healthy lifestyle.
              Bummer <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Grey again, but showers instead of continuous rain, which I suppose could be regarded as an improvement

Bummer <- manly
                There's worse ways to go.

In with the hoi polloi at the 2nd attempt, at the first attempt the room was full.

Probly doleys busily doing their application quota for the week.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

having visited a local hospital for xray, i popped in the caff on the way back for a bacon and egg roll.

with HP.
                  and a little salt.

very nice too.

Comment

Lunch was olives, grapes, fruit, nuts.

And not grapenuts.....

Comment

Found a couple of slightly stale croissants I'd forgotten about in the bread bin. Only a few days out of date, so a quick blast in the oven and some raspberry jam turned them into a perfectly acceptable breakfast

Comment

Working...
                      X