• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was (at least) one extremely short-lived shower, though it happened after the sun had come back out, which it continues to be

No further progress on the desk-based reorganisation of the living room, as I'm using the desk to do some actual work

Comment

<proud mummy mode>Wee boy got his degree result today. Got a first. </proud mummy mode>

Comment

Currently watching the thing about sewers on 5, Mr Trebus & John Peel would be in their element.

To be followed at 21:30 by "The Good Place" on E4, which, in turn, might be followed by "Catch 22" on 4.

Or not as the case might be.

At least this version hasn't got Alan Arkin in it.

It must be said that watching a thing about sewers under my current circumstances probably isn't the brightest of ideas.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 June 2019, 19:48.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          <proud mummy mode>Wee boy got his degree result today. Got a first. </proud mummy mode>
          Nice one!

Comment

Catch 22 lasted about as long as I expected.

TFBSZ.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's tea has been chicken dopiaza, with the usual rice and naan. Very nice as always

And the recycling bin has been trundled forth for the Summer Solstice Bin Collection tomorrow

Comment

A bit of Ambulance on iPlayer whilst eating, and just now a further episode of Spiral/Engrenages. I think I'll see about watching a film or two tomorrow, just for a change

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Overcast in North Wales today

Comment

Laast night I saw The Bromley Boys (2018) - IMDb on sky movies. Even though I hate football, I thoroughy enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X