• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruit and yoghurt for breakfast.

Comment

Morning all. CBS here.

Comment

Second night with the CPAP machine and I'm feeling... not shattered! That's a definite improvement (hopefully - if it's placebo effect I'll take it). I managed to bounce out of bed at 7:30, which has been unheard-of for the past year or more.

Now to shed a few stone and see if that will let me come off the machine one day.

Comment

Of course CBS means the hayfever is going to play up today

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Of course CBS means the hayfever is going to play up today
            Sorry - what does CBS stand for?

Comment

NF spotted Stonehenge summer solstice: Thousands gather to cheer sunrise - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Now to shed a few stone and see if that will let me come off the machine one day.
                I have lost 4 stone over last 2 years and 2 stone over last 2 months.

2 months ago I went to Weight loss retreat holidays . After that I am drinking only water, eating twice a day(fruit/veg/nuts with small pasta/cheese) and cycling 24 miles a day. With Saturday off for unlimited rice/pasta/meat.

It is damned hard work.

And now I am getting loose skin.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Sorry - what does CBS stand for?
                  Clear Blue Skies

Comment

Morning all blue skies and sunshine here.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all blue skies and sunshine here.
                      Good to see you!

Comment

Working...
                      X