• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Fresh sheets are so nice. I'd change mine every day if could be bothered
    Doesn't Mr LM change them every day?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Mr LM lives in a land far, far away

Comment

That's my videoconference with the spec editor in Canada done, though there wasn't any video from my end as Chrome resolutely refused to access the camera in the iMac. Dunno why, as it Just Worked last time; maybe Chrome secretly updated itself or something

Anyway, now I can relax and wait for the rush hour to subside enough for me to do the shopping

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Coloureds in the WM with the jeans.
          Maybe putting the tighty whiteys in with the jeans wasn't such a good idea.

Tea/dinner this evening was a salmon cutlet that had been festering in the fridge since Tuesday (Morrisons, reduced but not by much).

With Jersey Royals (Morrisons, reduced, too late in the season to be particularly tasty).

It was nice enough, though bits did explode when I poached it in the microwave which I found a bit odd.

Especially since it was vigorous enough to lift the lid on the glass dish.

Today's books is "The Black Death" by Philip Ziegler as mentioned elsewhere.

The socks & underpants got TDed, while the jeans are on the line.

I don't like people looking at my tighty whiteys.

Getting a bit bored with The Black Death, so may be a filmic extravaganza is required to lift the mood a bit.

In other news, the Pension thing from Ye Sloughe of Desponde has arrived, replete with forms of remarkable complexity that will require some digging into piles of tulipe to answer properly.

Ho hum.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Fresh sheets are so nice. I'd change mine every day if could be bothered
            Fnarr

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Lord Muck, surely?

In other news, TMS commentators are clearly TPD readers as the Headingley sky was described as being Simpsonesque this afternoon.

Comment

Solstice shopping done!

Much the same as everyday shopping really

Comment

5 hours in to a working day, and a bottle of Valdo consumed.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh and some numbers are just...

Comment

Pleasingly palindromic

Comment

This evening's epic was "The Peacemaker (1997)" with George Clooney and Nicole Kidman.

The Peacemaker (1997) - IMDb

It was nicely done.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X