• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Afternoon denizens

Quite cloudy out, though due to a layer of high white fluffiness rather than doom-laden grey overcast
    Last edited by NickFitz; 23 June 2019, 12:12. Reason: Time

Comment

Couple of croissants for breakfast, or possibly lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning Afternoon denizens

Quite cloudy out, though due to a layer of high white fluffiness rather than doom-laden grey overcast
        Don't count yer chickens, the latter is on its way.

Raining again here.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Don't count yer chickens, the latter is on its way.

Raining again here.
          Looks from the radar projection like it's going to skirt past us, with just a few showers later on

I want these thunderstorms we keep getting promised but which never actually come here

Comment

Got chicken thighs in red wine sauce in the slow cooker, and the aroma is starting to permeate the flat

This is a considerable improvement on the smell of burning plastic, or possibly paint, that had previously invaded the place through the open kitchen window

Comment

We've had new cat for less than 5 hours (#7 for those who are counting) and it's already cost me over £100 in vet bills
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                We've had new cat for less than 5 hours (#7 for those who are counting)
                Not concurrently, I hope....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Not concurrently, I hope....

+5 kids and 1 german shepherd
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

+5 kids and 1 german shepherd

Comment

We've had new cat for less than 5 hours (#7 for those who are counting) and it's already cost me over £100 in vet bills
                      Get pet insurance ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                      X