• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Rainy grey day out there, if quite mild at 16°C

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

Rainy grey day out there, if quite mild at 16°C
      Morning Mr Fitz

Comment

<---

Comment

Really humid in client offices today. I may give up in a huff and go home at lunchtime to work from home where it totally won't be exactly the same (although the coffee will be free and much nicer).

Comment

Just remembered a little thing off "The Battle of Britain" extras: while they were busily flying about making the movie a squadron of Vulcan bombers suddenly passed through their formation.

They didn't know the Vulcans were on their way & the Vulcans didn't know they were there either.

Must have been rather alarming.

I wonder if any footage exists of that.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch today started with the very last smidgeon of pork pie (reduced, Morrisons), followed by a Ginsters Vegetarian Pasty (very nice & spicy, reduced, Morrisons), to round it off the other apple turnover thing (reduced, Morrisons) and 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Yum. Pastry overload++.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Remember, folks:

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Back on your telly today if you want to play along at home. Playing against the talented Maggie - should shape up to be an good match!

2:10, Channel 4. You be sure of it.
                Quoted here for those who don't venture into General much, and who can blame them

Comment

More news from ClientCo's client - let's shorten the remote discovery work we're doing from 6 weeks to 30 days, and implementation phase by 2 months.

The original timescales were too short. This will be a bit silly. Obviously there's some politics going on between ClientCo and client, just out of sight of the likes of me.

It's an uneasy relationship they've got at the best of times, so let's see what this produces.

Comment

At least I have the cricket on the radio, so that'll cheer me up a bit. Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Quoted here for those who don't venture into General much, and who can blame them
                      Except to read Monday links of course!

At least there's now the B***** sub-forum to take some of the more cretinish debate out of General.

Comment

Working...
                      X