• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been filmed for something at ClientCo, managed to negotiate a non face shot of my hands typing some random bollocks, luckily I moved away from CUK and it looked like it was something important rather than pissing about on here.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Just been filmed for something at ClientCo, managed to negotiate a non face shot of my hands typing some random bollocks, luckily I moved away from CUK and it looked like it was something important rather than pissing about on here.
      That reminds me of something I did just before Christmas at ClientCo. I am the voice on an instructional video for a safety incident reporting app!

Apparently, I have a nice voice

Comment

WFH today, kicked out of our office area due to emergency/disaster recovery drills taking place. I could have pitched up in another part of the building but the lie in was far more appealing.

DPD are delivering a BBQ today - I bought one of these: LotusGrill UK Obviously not "proper" BBQ but it's good for the space I have.

Haven't really looked outside yet. I'm sure it's a nice day.

Comment

Morning all

cbs in sunny and sore sarf herts

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Endured 30 minutes of some oik attempting with zero success to access some email account or other.

All good clean fun.

About to leap out into the unbearably hot sunshine and venture into M&S in search of further supplies of breaded haddock.

I may be adventurous and seek out some breaded cod instead.

<hiatus>

The Oik has returned.

Time to leave before the stabbity stab urge gets too strong.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 July 2019, 10:01.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Wifey and daughter just asked if I would like to go to Aqua aerobics with them

Apparently cooking my own fry up this morning does not count as my daily physical exercise (Well it does in my book)
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Grrrr, just when I start to get the hang of the delay repay scheme for the trains they go and change the process again!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Rather unexpectedly lunch turned out to be two Chicken Kiev cheese & bacons which had been cunningly hidden right at the back of the fridge & totally forgotten about.

Along with some poached tomato on brown toast.

It was all pretty nice, though 26th June is a bit long ago really.

I will let the assembled congregation know if results.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Wifey and daughter just asked if I would like to go to Aqua aerobics with them

Apparently cooking my own fry up this morning does not count as my daily physical exercise (Well it does in my book)
                    I suppose you only go under water wearing a diving suit.

Comment

Lunch was cherries, grapes and raspberries.

Comment

Working...
                      X