• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    aycotbac ?????

Of course I am, I used google to find most of the answers
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The accumulated tulipe from yesterday's gardening exertions has Gone Down The Dump, along with yet more soft plastic tulipe and some actual tulipe tulipe which went in the household being non recyclable.

I was tempted to take one of the old tvs from the front room down as well but there wasn't enough room in the car.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        Yep. Doesn't mention Peenemunde or Nordhausen's contributions to the effort though.
        Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        I don't think either programme has mentioned Von Braun.
        He's starring in "America's Secret Space Heroes" on the Smithsonian channel right now.

By "Secret" they really mean "unknown".

Lots of Saturn launching.

Comment

Just been offered a contract in Taichung, Taiwan in August. I said yes as only for 3-4 months and it ties in nicely with/between my Europe tour and then my Xmas break
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Goodness me, testing F1 engines is fun.

They blow up a lot.

The J2 engines and the 2nd stage look even more problematic.

Comment

First day living on me own, 37 YO son, GF and her cats have finally moved to the new flat.

PS But still got my little puppet parrot to keep me company.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                First day living on me own, 37 YO son, GF and her cats have finally moved to the new flat.

PS But still got my little puppet parrot to keep me company.
                Odd innit?

I've got lots of Shaun the Sheep and Timmy the Lamb to keep me company.

One of the Timmys snores.

The 2nd and 3rd stages were quite as problematic as the 1st stage.

On Apollo 6, the unmanned test, the damn thing was pogoing at 10G.

Which would probably have killed the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Well here I am in the land of the Weegie. They are predicting 45mins to get the bags to the carousel.
                  That's a lie, it never takes that long
                  Last edited by ladymuck; 2 July 2019, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Just been offered a contract in Taichung, Taiwan in August. I said yes as only for 3-4 months and it ties in nicely with/between my Europe tour and then my Xmas break

Comment

Waves from Sofia.

See you in January (or December if someone organises a Xmas do)...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X