• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    What are you planning to uncork tonight for dinner?
    Not sure. Can't remember what's in the cellar. Will send the Butler down to investigate

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Going for a haircut this afternoon, so I suppose I might as well do the shopping while I'm out and about
      Shorn and shopped

Bit warm out there now

Comment

Shorn and shopped

Bit warm out there now
        And now I'll spend the rest of the day thinking it's Friday because of having been shopping, and most of tomorrow either not sure what day it is or fighting the urge to go shopping even though it's done

Comment

Was going to scrub & pollish the motorhome roof but far too warm so stretched out on settee with cold can of coke and watching 1958 film behemoth (ridiculous) on Netflix
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Ramling Sid Rumbold
            Lunch was a Morrisons pork pie (reduced) followed by a Ginsters Cornish Pasty (not reduced) and finished up with a prune yoghurt.

Tea/dinner was more of that chili con carne out of the freezer.

With rice.

Followed by the last of the stewed gooseberries (yellow) with custard.

Followed in turn by 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie tea for both meals.

Found some random 20Gb (according to the box) HD in the office.

No idea what's on it.

Also found the XT/AT extender card and the XT/AT prototyping cards.

Should come in handy for my XT CF Lite HD replacement. Assuming I can get it to work of course.

Stone me it's warm again.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Stone me it's warm again.
              It is. Up to 25°C in here now. Looks like it'll ease off next week, so room temperature should be back down to about 22°C by next Friday

Comment

The butler has opened a bottle of 2018 Moulin de Gassac this evening.

I have had to prepare our repast which comprises charcouterie and cheeses. Basically, I opened a load of packets from the deli.

Comment

It is. Up to 25°C in here now. Looks like it'll ease off next week, so room temperature should be back down to about 22°C by next Friday
                  yes, a balmy 25 here, too.
                  dinner has been more of the malay curry, with some toasted naan.

matured well, - very nice indeed.

i appear to be recovering rather well for an old git

but,due to the postion of the knocked out tooth, i shall have to purchase some dungarees and a banjo, and move to surrey

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    yes, a balmy 25 here, too.
                    dinner has been more of the malay curry, with some toasted naan.
                    oh, and a nice rioja.

the bike's handling fine too, so no worries about bent frames etc.

Comment

Bottle of rose prior to the walk, dinner going on soon, probably with another bottle. Well, it’s practically the weekend
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X