• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moon went behind a cloud before the eclipse was finished

No telly tonight, as I started re-reading The Big Short. I tried re-reading it the other year when the film came out, but for some reason I couldn't get into it (though I love the film). But I picked it up and started again this evening, and I'm halfway through it now

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Mostly overcast in the smoke

Comment

For once I am not displeased to wake up. Most days I deeply regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            For once I am not displeased to wake up. Most days I deeply regret it.
            I am sure ClientCo will put paid to that.

Comment

I am sure ClientCo will put paid to that.
              I suppose its not ClientCo any more. Now I have joined the dark side.

Comment

I suppose its not ClientCo any more. Now I have joined the dark side.
                What is the equivalent? DeathStarWorker?

Comment

Morning all
                  Blue skies and a pleasant dog walk completed.

Didn't see much of the lunar eclipse until after 23:30 as it was hiding behind trees on a hill.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

In other news, a friend of mine has been upsetting Henning Wehn. God is he sensitive!

Comment

Morning...

Warm and sunny in Manchester right now.

Happy hump day

Comment

Working...
                      X