• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, it's pissing down.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      In other news, it's pissing down.

No such joy here; apparently we might get a shower or two first thing in the morning, if we're lucky

Comment

Finished reading The Big Short, so I suppose I'd better get on with Spiral/Engrenages if I want to get S3 done and dusted this week

Comment

dinner steak from Mrs V's customer the butcher. Shove 1/4 of mushrooms and a baked potato with it and we had a winner.
          The evenings entertainment was adding some micro irrigation kits to the hanging baskets etc. we now have reservoirs at above head height that feed the hanging baskets. I just need to pump rain water up there from the collection system and then we will have lots of veg/fruit happily growing.

an episode of supernatural while i did the steaks.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Finished reading The Big Short, so I suppose I'd better get on with Spiral/Engrenages if I want to get S3 done and dusted this week
            Penultimate episode watched, and things finally seem to be heading towards a conclusion rather than just piling misery upon misery. No doubt it will all end badly for everyone

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning All...

Weather is somewhat changeable at the moment.

TFIT

Comment

Morning

grey and wet in soggy sarf herts

Comment

Morning.

Damp.

No current precipitation.

Vaguely wanly sunnly.

Novemberish.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
                    Soggy dog walk earlier, although it's not raining hard enough to make a big difference to the garden
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start out there

The rain seems to have passed us by, though

Comment

Working...
                      X