• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I heard after my brother's inquest. 3 members of the press turned up due to his LCH tenuous connection.

No alcohol/drugs in his system. No doctor visits. He was broadly very healthy.

He was last seen by police 9am. Dead around 1pm. No emails/phone calls/text message. So we will never know why he did what he did.

But the love/hate relationship with his girlfriend, his accounts being frozen(though they were unfrozen at time of death) due to LCH are likely to have played a part. They did not mention his abusive upbringing. But I reckon that was part of it.

I just wish he had left a note and a will.

Just need to get the estate sorted then I can move on.
    <<manly.
    WWTFHS <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      WWTFHS <- manly
      It's only manly if it's got HP sauce on

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        It's only manly if it's got HP sauce on
        If your manly sauce is the colour of HP you need to see a doctor.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Olives, blueberries and raspberries for lunch.

Comment

Today's lunch has been a fish finger bap (wholemeal) with red sauce, and it was extremely nice

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Today's lunch has been a fish finger bap (wholemeal) with red sauce, and it was extremely nice
              Thats a bit healthy for you. Anyone would think you had a health scare or something.....

Comment

Afternoon all if all there be.

Very late lunch today since I've been to the metropolis that is Swansea for a mother's meeting with some old retired mates.

In The Bank Statement where I remember paying bills back in the day.

Buy a £1.30 cup and drink coffee all day.

Two were enough since I don't drink much coffee.

Buzzed around Swansea doing a bit of shopping, then came home on the X7.

Lunch turned out to be Heinz baked beans on Morrisons pumpkin seed toast which was Very Nice.

R4 is waffling on about aortic aneurysm, which is something I've recently been invited for screening and declined since I don't give a tulip one way or the other.

In other news, it's now quite sunny and becoming unpleasantly warm.

Earlier, despite being cooler, the humidity made it quite sweaty.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 August 2019, 15:06.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  R4 is waffling on about aortic aneurysm, which is something I've recently been invited for screening and declined since I don't give a tulip one way or the other.
                  My grandmother died for that. Painless quick way to go.

1st April 2001 she received a census form for 30th April 2001. She filled it in and sent it back immediately as she knew she would live forever.

Of course, she died 13th April. Who says God does not have a sense of humour?

Comment

Mostly dry cycle home. With one enormous downpour. I was dry 5 minutes later.

There was a very long downpour in Sarf-East London. I was indoors by then.

So if you are looking for rain, I have it all.....

Comment

WTFH would love grand tour series 3 episode 2. Filming wildlife in Columbia.

Not sure about the locals having relations with donkeys though.....

Comment

Working...
                      X