• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage and bacon roll for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      For LadyMuck : my laptop keeping pinging last night instead of shutting down. I decided to turn it on this morning and it wanted an update. After 20 minutes it was still going so I left it to get on with it.

Chances of my laptop being f**ked by tonight are?
      Did it survive?

Comment

Weather was a bit meh this morning. By the time I left the office at 4pm, there was a firey ball in the sky and temperature in the scorchio range.

HWMBO arrived while I was at work and ensured I was greeted with a G&T on my arrival home.

Survived a 'Product Owner' workshop at ClientCo telling me all about the role under Agile/DevOps.

Comment

In procrastination news, my inability to settle down and get on with stuff I actually want to do over the last two days has resulted in the complete eradication of the persistent and long established limescale in the toilet bowl, with the assistance of some powerful blue fluid which I suspect to be strongly acidic.

I'll need to find another displacement activity now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In procrastination news, my inability to settle down and get on with stuff I actually want to do over the last two days has resulted in the complete eradication of the persistent and long established limescale in the toilet bowl, with the assistance of some powerful blue fluid which I suspect to be strongly acidic.

sometimes the excitement gets too much in this thread.
            i'll go back to death threats in the winkers threads for a bit

Comment

Tea was that thing with beef, carrots and onions.

It was nice enough.

Followed by stewed blackberries and custard, which was nice enough.

Rounded off by 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

The televisual entertainment began with that nice Larry Olivier telling us about Holland between 1940 and 1944.

"The World at War" Occupation: Holland - 1940-1944 (TV Episode 1974) - IMDb

Nextly is Abandoned Engineering telling us about poorly built Italian dams, Soviet submarine demagnetising facility, some crazy Nazi canal lock thing in Poland, and the Packard factory in Detroit.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 August 2019, 19:00.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

qwerqwer

Comment

in other news, dinner or whatever has been more of my delicious fish pie.

with yet another nice chablis.

Smithsonian channel about spitfires now.

Comment

Finally managed to get my mojo back enough to get some stuff done. I'll be breaking for dinner soon, but hopefully having made some headway will inspire me to carry on tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I get so much done when I'm avoiding doing things!

Comment

Working...
                      X