• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    why is he roasting it around the corner?

you don't want to be giving a bird a a spitroast in front of your missus!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Advantage of tall windows: from my armchair I’m watching thin layers of low cloud chasing across the just-past-full moon at a rate of knots. Looks wonderful

Comment

Much fine furriness in tonight's home cinema experience with a rewatch of Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) followed by Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014); and most excellent they both were

The final part of the trilogy is being held over until tomorrow, given the time

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Morning all.

Was sunnyish but it's a bit grey now though there are indications of a bit of blue sky if move my head to the left a bit as I look through the gap in the curtains.

The truly overwhelming flatulence from yesterday has abated a tad, which is fortunate since it was indeed quite remarkable in its way. :
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all filthy dog walk complete.

Now to get back to DaVinci Resolve 16, which claimed it had saved my changes several times yesterday, but then it crashed and when I reopened it, 5 hours of editing were gone
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning

quite bright this morning

Comment

Was sunny.

Clouded over a bit now.

Poor selection of dvds on offer this morning.

I got rid of two and spent 50p on another one.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque out

There was a brief shower a while ago, but there don't seem to be any more forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      I got rid of two and spent 50p on another one.
                      Which is "He was a Quiet Man (2007)" with Christian Slater, Elisha Cuthbert, William H. Macy.

He Was a Quiet Man (2007) - IMDb

Very Zeity.

Comment

Working...
                      X