• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Ah, semi raw or half cooked?

Never appealed to me.
    The secret is to cook the stuff properly in the kitchen, then just stick it on the barbecue for a few minutes to get the smoky flavour

Better be off, I suppose

Comment

I've now got 2 variations of the file:
      26.04GB .MOV file, rendered at 1920X1080
      12.44GB .MOV file, rendered at 1280X1080

What I really wanted was small enough to fit on a DVD, so that I can go: DVD - HD Projector and DVD - PA system, all off one disc.

I've not seen the DVD player or projector, so I don't know if they have USB input. I don't really want to run the output from a computer, but it's starting to look that way
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Just to clarify I have noticed the century. For once.....

Comment

On the trip back to the smoke, 158851 came up.

Comment

And I finished on 159000 EXACTLY!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                And I finished on 159000 EXACTLY!
                Century

Comment

The Donkey Pub in Tilford was the venue for today's lunch. Soapbox run was interesting, too.

More neigh, than Bray...

Quick exit...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Today's epic, since I can't be arsed to do anything else, is "Dune (1984)" with shedloads of quality actors including Captain Baldy shortly before he became captain.

Dune (1984) - IMDb

Having watched the theatrical cut at 2 hrs & a a bit, I'm now watching the TV version at 2:56:00.

Thankfully The Pacific War in Color is on at 19:00 to give a bit of a break. .

Lunch was roast beef and was particularly meh.

Tea was a Ginsters Cornish pasty which was better.

Both followed by 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea, while tea itself included the standard stewed blackberries with custard.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 August 2019, 17:13.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Now watching Grand Tour series 3 episode 13.

While keeping an eye on the cricket.

Talking of cricket, it was Glamorgan county cricket at the Colwyn Bay ground about 3 miles from me. Sadly Pyschocandy did not make it this year....

Comment

Working...
                      X