• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    yeh. - s'good innit??
    the program, i mean.

Sounds like there might be a market out there.

Does it have to be blue?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

A Patak night here too, with the last of the chicken bhuna out of the freezer along with the usual rice and naan. Very tasty

Quite breezy out

Comment

The thing on BBC4 about Operation Crossbow was inneresting too, for several reasons.

One, a concentration camp victim opining that dear old Wernher should have been prosecuted for warcrimes.

Two: behind one of the younger Septic talking heads was 1) a U2, behind which was 2) a SR71.

The photorecon Spitfire was glorious.

Now I've watched Rambo III, I can move on to "Rambo", possibly tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

Aaagh! Only 40m left to make my PPI claim! I'll just have a vodka and watch Family Guy first.

Horrid evening. Bell rang about 6 and was my old neighbour asking for help, her husband had fallen over and needed help getting up. Big gashes on head and arms. My tea shirt is covered in blood. Took him to nearby minor injuries clinic and they said to take him to A&E. Might be there over night.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

This being retired lark appears to be good for me. BP is 122/73 or 125/76 depending on which arm.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              This being retired lark appears to be good for me. BP is 122/73 or 125/76 depending on which arm.
              Those home BP monitors appear to be rather dependent on location, put the band thingy too far down your arm and the BP goes up quite a bit.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Another episode of SWAT consumed

And an early night for me, as it's shopping tomorrow and I've decided doing it in the morning is marginally better than the afternoon

Goodnight all

Comment

^^ Pod person check. Is this REALLY NF?

Morning all

Grey.

Very grey.

Grey sky.

Windy.

Cool.

Unsunny.

Cottons in the WM.

Bins brought back in.

The idle mofos actually managed to empty almost all of them this fortnight.

Either next door are bringing in their bins or there's distant thunder.

Comment

Morning denizens

According to the usual auguries it was supposed to be overcast this morning, but it's more of a high, thin haze that lets the sun through virtually unimpeded

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    ^^ Pod person check. Is this REALLY NF?
                    Possibly. Though I'll probably change my mind about the morning thing after a few weeks, when the novelty wears off

Comment

morning

CBWFB this morning

Comment

Working...
                      X