• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steak & widney + chips from the purveyor of fine fish that Miss V2 works at.

Washed down with chilled Mallets cider (ala tesco - cheap but tasty)

then onto Supernatural series 13 episodes 17 -20.

accompanied by this new powershell abomination, the unholy bastard of c & scripting.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      As of last year: 13 Pies To Die For | London's Best Pie And Mash Shops

And a couple of years ago: The Top 10 Pie And Mash Shops In London

And yesterday, according to the dateline at the end of the article: While Most Pie And Mash Shops Are Closing Down, This New Joint Is Bucking The Trend | Londonist

Spoilt for choice
      Pie & Ale Bar Manchester - reviews and information

Comment

Mostly dry cycle. Until the last mile. When a tap was turned on.

Cycle home due to be dry tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Coincidentally, just before watching that I discovered an absolutely enormous spider in the bathroom
          I found an enormous drowned spider in the washing up bowl yesterday evening after my loft antics.

Morning all

Dampish side of dry.

Grey. Very grey.

Sunless.

Bit of a breeze.

bit cooler again at 19.7 deg.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Had an odd jscript problem. Looping through some numbers extracted from a comma delimited string and all worked fine except for one number which it wouldn't recognise as a number, had to do a *1. Funny that the number was 13, is jscript superstitious?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

morning

dull.

damp.

dreary.

and the weather's the same.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey damp day out there

Though the rain's stopped now, leaving the rest of the day for it to dry off slightly before it rains again overnight

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Had an odd jscript problem. Looping through some numbers extracted from a comma delimited string and all worked fine except for one number which it wouldn't recognise as a number, had to do a *1. Funny that the number was 13, is jscript superstitious?
                  Weird. Sure there isn't anything else going on, like a ,, or a zero-width-joiner character hiding in the string?

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

It only drizzled a little on the way down.

In other news, the bus pass portal is up again.

Stone me.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 September 2019, 09:12.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working from home today.

The off to Blackpool - yay -

Kids school has a teacher training day so we are going to take advantage of a hopefully quiet and not wet pleasure beach along with the illuminations tonight (bit of history here as my dad grew up in Fleetwood and all through my childhood we would come up to the area to see his parents and do the illuminations).

So we are carrying on the tradition with my kids.

Also note we no longer go to Fleetwood as it is a dead end town.

Enjoy Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
                      X