• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Unlikely, although there's a slightly more major operation coming up, and depending on what they remove, it could feature on some horror video somewhere.
    The cyclists buried under your patio?

Comment

Couple of roast chicken thighs out of the freezer, reheated, for lunch: one shredded in a wholemeal bap, the other whole. Lovely

It's going to be a chicken thigh kind of day, as I've just remembered I've got a bunch of them defrosting in the fridge for use in some kind of casserole tonight.

Comment

Police helicopter is bimbling about over in the direction of the river

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          After much pontificating, said hole is now bodged closed with bits of slate and lots of epoxy resin and bath sealant.

We shall see what transpires next.

Bowl about to be put in place to catch any drips.
          Some drips were collected in said bowl but nothing really major.

A bit more sealant applied to see if that makes any difference but I really need a roof ladder and a proper extending ladder to attack it from the outside.

A nice asian sounding gentleman named Bob just rang me up to tell me my Microsoft computer had some needful doings.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 September 2019, 14:39.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The cyclists buried under your patio?

no his trigger finger, its worn out they are replacing it with a nerve connected gattling gun.

seriously good luck.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Liver, bacon, and onion gravy for tea this evening.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I (almost) wish.

Biopsies from back and chest.

oh hope all goes well.

This may amuse you, I think its Diver's review (its an old photo)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3GDDEL1SC1QQ5

have a peek at the others if you dare!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I (almost) wish.

Biopsies from back and chest.
                  I had 4 earlier this year, thankfully all benign

Quick exit...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I think the woman upstairs is learning - or possibly already knows how to play - the guitar. Due to the place being pretty well soundproofed, I can only just hear the faint tinkling of it coming through the ceiling around this time every day.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Liver, bacon, and onion gravy for tea this evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X