• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Was grey.

Now white & blue.

Dank.

Dreary.

Damp.

Cooler at 16.4 deg C in here today.

Sun's out.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 9 October 2019, 07:27.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning all

cbs and kb here, this morning.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

The mouth breather has buggered off & the sniffer has stopped sniffing.

The sun is out & all is right with the world.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out but through a high haze, and about 12°C

Comment

Morning.

Local road being dug up for the next 30 days, water mains replacement. The last few years have seen them spring a leak increasingly frequent around here. The already bad school traffic has now turned apocalyptic. Glad I parked 5 minutes walk away and enjoyed the sunshine walk with BS04, may make this a regular ritual.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Morning all

One less guinea fowl in the world.
              She didn’t want to go in to roost last night and flew off. We searched but couldn’t find her. Looks like she has returned later and bedded down on the ground. It also looks like a fox or badger has had her. Millie found the remains of her leg.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Morning all

One less guinea fowl in the world.
                She didn’t want to go in to roost last night and flew off. We searched but couldn’t find her. Looks like she has returned later and bedded down on the ground. It also looks like a fox or badger has had her. Millie found the remains of her leg.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Now watching Yesterday "Underground Worlds" which is currently wittering on about server farms in what used to be nuclear bunkers.
                  Oh! Interesting! Top tip - I will get that this weekend. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Morning all

Appointment later for the MRI scan on my knee arrived this morning.

Usual very long list of "Have you ever had..." questions to be answered, mostly revolving around whether I've ever had bits of metal inserted into any part of me in the past. Voluntarily or otherwise...

I've had multiple MRI's in the past so not bothered, but I would scare the hell out of me if I didn't know anything about it.
                    Oh! Can't wait to read the bit where you say what happened.

Have you heard about this Decaman USA - Home | Facebook ?

Currently some are attempting continuous 20 ironmen. So 48 mile swim, 2240 mile cycle, 520 mile run. Claire Smith from UK(who I have met) currently second.

Comment

^^ WNFS.

Lunch today was the poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons Multiseed toast.

It was nice enough when followed by 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea, specially blended for Good Welsh Water apparently, or so it says on the label.

Nice walk up to Tonna lock this morning, it being sunny and dry.

Comment

Working...
                      X