• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    In with the hoi polloi.

Almost time to bugger off for my constitutional.
    Today's excitement in with the hoi polloi was two test messages (as it turned out) sent from the library ap, which caused some little confusion ( anyway and which doesn't help) since I've never used said ap.

Sticking "TEST MESSAGE" in there somewhere might just have been A Good Idea.

The constitutional proved slightly damper than yesterday but a good deal drier than the day before.

Today's epic find on the dvd front was "Caligula (1979)" with that Malcom "Clockwork Orange" McDowell and Peter "Lawrence of Arabia" O'Toole.

Caligula (1979) - IMDb

IIRC from viewing said epic back in 1980 in the Castle Cinema in Swansea (yes, it's that sort of film), it's not very good.

Though the wanking machine looks inventive.

Oh, and Helen Mirren gets her kit off IIRC.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 10 October 2019, 10:57.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      It will all be fine by 13th December.....
      Oh indeed it will...

should be sorted by late next week..

Comment

Diver is that you?

Morriston Hospital staff praised for saving man's severed hand - BBC News

Comment

Roast pork (out of the freezer) in a wholemeal bap for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            There's been a broken golf umbrella (Slazenger) lying around in the front garden next-door-but-one since the weekend. It's windy today, so it's been blown across the lawn to just beside their path. Wondering if this will inspire one of the residents to pick it up and take it to a bin, or if they'll all continue to treat it as Somebody Else's Problem
            Overnight, the umbrella has managed to cross the path and clear the three-foot high hedge, and is now on the raised area at the front of the doctor's garden (more of a yard as it's paved over) next to his gate

If the wind gets up again, it should be in our front garden tomorrow

Comment

Overnight, the umbrella has managed to cross the path and clear the three-foot high hedge, and is now on the raised area at the front of the doctor's garden (more of a yard as it's paved over) next to his gate

Can you add GPS Brolly tracking to your Maps work?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about umbrellas.

I had a trampoline blown over a wall from next door but one some time ago.

In other news Washing machine scam about my Miele washing machine.

Which has a very expensive extended warranty on it already.

Wouldn't feck off even when told to feck off.

Phoned back twice in five minutes despite being told to feck off at max volume.

01273713042 for those innerested.

The urge to kill is now subsiding a little.

Ironically today is the first time the phone has rung since last Friday when the Visa Secure scam phoned up.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 10 October 2019, 13:15.

Comment

I haven't stopped by in a while, had much to catch up on. Glad to see you're all still ticking along.

Not much to report from me. Work is doing its work thing. Weather comes and goes. Haven't killed myself with my own cooking...yet

New Open University course has just started. S294 - Cell Biology This is the last one of the year 2 equivalent courses. Just three more to go and I'll be a real girl with a third class degree! Three courses is another 3 years... less if I put some effort in but that's highly unlikely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I haven't stopped by in a while, had much to catch up on. Glad to see you're all still ticking along.

Not much to report from me. Work is doing its work thing. Weather comes and goes. Haven't killed myself with my own cooking...yet

New Open University course has just started. S294 - Cell Biology This is the last one of the year 2 equivalent courses. Just three more to go and I'll be a real girl with a third class degree! Three courses is another 3 years... less if I put some effort in but that's highly unlikely to happen.
                    Why biology? Whats the overall degree you are doing
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Can you add GPS Brolly tracking to your Maps work?
                      Have to see if I can work it in there somewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X