• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    WTF??
    what's that bright light in the sky???
    Police helicopter?

Comment

I was not aware a new series of Doc Martin was out. Just seen first 3 episodes. And first episode of new series of HIGNFY. And first 2 episodes of apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Police helicopter?
        nah, nothing exciting, just the mother ship beaming up another of the brethern.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I was not aware a new series of Doc Martin was out. Just seen first 3 episodes. And first episode of new series of HIGNFY. And first 2 episodes of apprentice.
          There's a new HIGNFY??

Comment

I ventured to the outdoors place and to the shops having judged the showers done for the day. Time will tell if that assumption is correct but it didn't rain while I was out so that's a win for me!

Comment

Mundane laundry has been done and hung on the clothes horse to dry.

Comment

Lovely big fry-up for tea

The Co-op sausages were OK, as supermarket sausages go. Certainly no worse that the ones I would have got from Sainsbury's. I must check out one of the butchers in the market that seems to do quite a variety of its own recipe ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  There's a new HIGNFY??
                  This is the thing with mostly watching netflix - I nearly missed it myself. BBC One - Have I Got News for You - Available now

So series 58. Episode 1 = Martin Clunes who I think is fantastic. In Doc Martin too of course. I also have some Men Behaving Badly episodes from Gold - which seem really boring in the modern world.

Comment

a thucculent thirloin thsteak, with chestnut mushrooms and chips, for dinner.

ThTuffed now, i am.

feck all on TV as usual.

i'll have to make decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Mundane laundry has been done and hung on the clothes horse to dry.
                      Look on the bright side, you won't have to scream "feck offffff" down the phone to some scumbag oik trying to sell you insurance for the damn thing.

I'm quite upset that Stephen Moore has popped his clogs.

I didn't listen to the most recent series of HHGTTG because he'd retired & someone else was playing Marvin.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X