• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve just been waiting for a “Social Marketer” to strike. And now he’s gone
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Speaking of gone... I’m gone to bed.

TFBSZ

Comment

Now watching Portillo talking to a load of Tories about how Call Me Dave and Osbourne fecked things up.

There's a lot of people in this programme who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

They've even got Bliar on it.

And ******* Farage.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I forgot to set any alarms last night and pretty much slept right through to 10:30, which must be my body's way of telling me that if I expect to get up before that, I should go to bed earlier
          And so I shall. This has been preceded by watching more of part one of S5 of Breaking Bad: S5E4 Fifty-One (TV Episode 2012), S5E5 Dead Freight (TV Episode 2012), and S5E6 Buyout (TV Episode 2012)

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            We’ve just been waiting for a “Social Marketer” to strike. And now he’s gone
            One out! All out! Wot about the Workers?

Morning all if all there be

Currently dry.

White clouds with blue bits in between.

Sunless.

Cooler in here today at 15.4 deg.

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite sunny at the moment, though there’s a chance of rain later

Bit chilly without though: about 8°C (~18° within), and looking very dewy.

Comment

Morning all

CBS but chilly here. About to take The Dog (tw) out for a walk.

Comment

morning

CBS in sunny sarf herts.
                  bloody king billy though.

brrrr.

Comment

Damn it's fragrant in here with the hoi polloi this morning.

Comment

Clouding over here now, but it seems the promised rain has been pushed back to tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X