• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

quite nice in sunny sarf herts.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

It rained all the way down to here, and now the sun's out.

By the time I get out of the door it'll be raining again.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite sunny out, with much white fluffiness

And it’s TPD Day today - fourteen years since the first post at 14:16 this afternoon!

Comment

Always check my bank/credit card statements at end of month and found an unexplained payment to Amazon Prime. Dunno how, never signed up to it, always click the no button. Seems a lot of people get ripped off by this:

Amazon Prime Refund: Reclaim unwanted membership - MSE

Dunno if its just coincidence but the recorded scam phone calls I've been getting have recently changed from telling me my internet account will be terminated to my Amazon Prime account will be terminated.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Quite sunny out, with much white fluffiness

And it’s TPD Day today - fourteen years since the first post at 14:16 this afternoon!

yay

Comment

and twice yay

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  and twice yay
                  Century

Comment

Morning all

It was grim this morning. Was woken at some hour by the rain. Dark, overcast, wet but no active precipitation when I left home.

White fluffy cloud at ClientCo, looks ok out but I have no need to venture anywhere until home time.
                    Last edited by ladymuck; 4 November 2019, 11:22.

Comment

Glad I got back in from my walk when I did - the heavens have opened.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X