• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

In other news Vaz isn't standing for reelection.

Apparently he is joining MF selling Tat, Passports, Washing Machines and party favours.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      A bandsaw might do it?

you will need a stiff blade.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        you will need a stiff blade.
        oooer matron!

Comment

Breakfast was a steak & Kidney pie (don't judge me it was delicious).

Lunch was vetran's finest Thai Pumpkin soup (again )

Dinner will be Kung po chicken & brown rice.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Lovely full moon out there tonight

Dashed chilly though; I just popped out the back and there’s a bit of a breeze that isn’t helping

Comment

Today I watched Episode 1 of MasterChef The Professionals. The skills test always makes me cringe and today was no exception. Not because I have any skill to claim myself any more knowledgeable but because it looks so very simple when the judging chefs step you through the dish and then you see what the contestants come up with.

I'm not a fan of the early rounds; it gets more interesting later on once they've kicked the dross out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                In other other other other other news, the very expensive piling in Smith's Cove springs a leak in the next ep.
                The next ep includes the finding of what they think is the "90 foot stone", this being a stone that was found 90 feet down the money pit with an inscription more or less along the lines of "don't move this or you're fecked" in some sort of code.

It was exhibited in the window of a bookbinder's shop in Halifax Nova Scotia but unfortunately the bookbinders used it for processing leather which as erased the inscription.

Then Our Heroes decide to buy a machine for processing stone from a quarry in order to sort the crap that's in Smith's Cove.

The machine being about 40 yards long.

I'm sure there was other stuff but it doesn't spring to what passes for my mind.

BTVS S5 E7 and Angel S2 E7 followed.

Then it was time for Gary Lineker and The D Day Dodgers.

One of whom I worked with at 3M.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

And so to the end of I, Claudius: more precisely, the end of Messalina after she overreaches herself in A God in Colchester (TV Episode 1976), and the end of Claudius as he resigns himself to letting the prophesies of the Sibyl take their course in Old King Log (TV Episode 1976)

Goodnight all

Comment

Cold, wet, windy and miserable here in Manchester.

And it is still dark!

Comment

Morning all clear blue skies out. Busy day coming up
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X