• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hissing it down now,in soggy sarf herts

lunch is two slices of irish black pudding, courtesy of my good mate down the pub, who went home for the weekend.

served on potato waffles with HP sauce.

and earl grey tea.

luvverly jubbly.

Comment

Lunch was baked beans on Morrisons multiseed toast (crust again).

It was nice enough, followed by a beetroot sandwich for no other reason than I like beetroot sandwiches.

Now getting outside 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie bergamot free tea.

Now I went into Morrisons to see if they had a couple of things back in stock, I can remember about the microwave rice but wtf the other thing was I really dunno.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

pumpkin seed bread??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          pumpkin seed bread??
          Nope, I got a fresh loaf of that yesterday.

There's sommat else but I'm fecked if I can remember what.

Since this morning the temperature has dropped from 15.4 to 15.1, so I've turned the heating on.

It's droning away like a good 'un and we're now up to 15.2 in only 10 minutes.

Just been listening to Call You & Yours about the flooding.

One poor sod was stood in their house having put all the antiflood defences in place only to see ground water flooding up through the floors.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            There's sommat else but I'm fecked if I can remember what.
            Cheese. Mature cheese.

Comment

of course! - why didn't i think of that?

Comment

For lunch today, a sausage roll, followed by a bowl of the chicken & lentil soup with a couple of slices of wholemeal bread

The touch of curry powder did a great job of adding just the right level of zing to that soup

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Just been listening to Call You & Yours about the flooding.

One poor sod was stood in their house having put all the antiflood defences in place only to see ground water flooding up through the floors.
                  There is flooding? In which part of London is this?

Comment

Well I just got a text message. My paypal account restricted. login at paypal.user-security-ref042.com .

I wonder how many idiots get caught by messages like this?

Comment

Bit chilly out. Apparently it rained around lunchtime.

Lunch was tuna mayo sandwich with cucumber and jalapenos. No sneaky snacks today.

Comment

Working...
                      X