• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Had quite a peculiar night's sleep. Kept waking up not quite sure where I was and thinking that I didn't have something I needed.

Feeling quite odd today as a result.

WFH again Maybe I'll do my VAT return today. That or my Open University assignment.

Jeans in the WM.
    I've had to become completely teetotal recently. After even a single shot of vodka I was waking up feeling anxious. One night I thought I was having a total breakdown. Life without vodka! Bleedin eck!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I've had to become completely teetotal recently. After even a single shot of vodka I was waking up feeling anxious. One night I thought I was having a total breakdown. Life without vodka! Bleedin eck!
      I only drink when HWMBO is about

Comment

Aye, - right!

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, chilly day out

No rain at the moment, though. And as I typed that I glanced at the window and realised it’s just started raining

Probably only a shower, though

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
            Double trundle? How’s the bike?
            Still there. I’m planning to bring it in as it’s been almost two weeks now, but I haven’t really got anywhere convenient to put it - I need to do some rearranging of stuff to fit it in, and I’m still working out how

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Still there. I’m planning to bring it in as it’s been almost two weeks now, but I haven’t really got anywhere convenient to put it - I need to do some rearranging of stuff to fit it in, and I’m still working out how
              Look on the bright side, you don't have half a century of junk that used to be distributed between two houses to fit into one smaller one.

In with the hoi polloi.

Some of the irritation has just arrived so I think I'll feck off shortly & do some shopping.

Maybe Morrisons have some pumpkin seed bread today. .

Byeeee
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 November 2019, 10:20.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
                I see lots of stuff went on last night - need to start going through that.

Overcast but not raining here.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That sounds like a healthy relationship
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Walked the walk.

It didn't rain on me.

Further supplies of Morrisons pumpkin seed bread obtained.

I used one of the old unimproved to make them worse tills.

Lunch today was poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons pumpkin seed crust toast (see above).

It was nice enough but the egg was a bit stale.

Followed by the standard 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The WM1 pass of the cottons is done so they're in the TD and taking forever.

The WM1 pass of the shirts is done & they're residing in the washing basket awaiting the end of the cottons run in the TD.

The dark items are in WM1.

The sheer unadulterated excitement of my life knows very few bounds.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I had scrambled eggs on toasted pikelets for a late breakfast. Currently contemplating what to do about a late lunch.

I have a huge spud that I could slow bake.

Comment

Working...
                      X