• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    are they normal stews etc, or chunky ??

Stews are normally quite chunky, aren’t they? Otherwise they’re soup

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Stews are normally quite chunky, aren’t they? Otherwise they’re soup
      or broth, or summat furrin.

Comment

The stew turned out very tasty, both warming and filling

And there’s loads left

Comment

Onwards with The Wire S2 tonight: E4 Hard Cases (TV Episode 2003) and E5 Undertow (TV Episode 2003), in which the union struggles on, the detail starts to come together, and Omar is taken clothes shopping

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

The Wife (tm) is off up north* this morning to deliver a course, so I’m now wide awake.

* Potters Bar
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Anyone else just got an email from Boris Johnson?
              Not me!

Comment

Dark, dry, about 6 degrees or thereabouts. Doesn't look like much cloud cover but the general lack of frostiness compared to yesterday implies there must be some.

HWMBO made a lovely plaice and prawn risotto for dinner last night which was washed down with a 2018 Cabalie.

Comment

Nor me...

But it's dark in Manchester - sun just coming over the Pennines and it does seem to be bringing some blue sky with it.

Not as cold as Monday but still a way of sunbathing weather.

Happy Hump Day.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    it'll be time for Angel S2 E21 & 22, and possibly BTVS S6 E1, the one with the Buffybot of "That'll put marzipan in your pie plate bingo" fame.

I have no idea why I find that so amusing.
                    And so it transpired: BTVS S6 E1&2 (all one ep on the dvd), Angel S2 E21 & E22 & the special features.

Oddly Angel S2 E22 wouldn't play on the dvd player I normally use for it (being a man with multiple dvd players) but played perfectly well on the Bluray player.

Also watched/listened to a fairly dry commentary on S2 E20 for no other reason than it was there.

Morning all.

Dry.

Grey.

Sunless.

Grey sky.

Apparently warmer in here at 17.8 deg C.

On the M&S chunky front: 4 chunky fillets in a box, 6 unchunky fillets in a similar sized box.

HTH.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all

The Wife (tm) is off up north* this morning to deliver a course, so I’m now wide awake.

* Potters Bar
                      is that what she told you ?

Comment

Working...
                      X